Thursday, September 27, 2012

Good Job!

Coordinator enjoyed the 2-day that we put together last week in Chibougamou. This is the email that he sent to my boss:

Hi J.,

I really wanted to comment the roll-out with you, but time went too fast. I had to be in Montreal for meetings, and travel back to Mistissini. First of all the Curriculum was very well received by the teachers. I really liked it and think it is bringing a big load of relieve on teachers shoulders. Second, as usual [your charity] did very good in choosing their presenters, R. and M. were an excellent team. They have got teachers attention and brilliantly deliver the goods. 


What I liked the most, they have managed to make the teachers believe in them and in the curriculum. Congratulations to them. 

Once again, thank you and many thanks to your team.

H.

1 comment:

  1. the words are really encouraging. I always know that you are good at what you do.

    ReplyDelete