Saturday, September 8, 2012

New School Year ... And a New Start

I've returned to my company as a full-time employee!

The past few months were pretty crazy - having officially left my last relationship, I started my summer as an emotional trainwreck and spent the latter half rebuilding my strength by visiting friends, traveling to California and learning how to laugh again. I have gone through a lot of healing in the past month and a half. What I've realized is that I can't be good at this job if I'm not happy; on the flip side, I won't be happy unless I am doing what I'm good at! Conclusion: finding work and life balance is critical for me.

I went back to work earlier this week and am still working in the south right now but just wanted to announce that I will be continuing this blog. I will also be cleaning it up, editing it a bit as one of my friends has suggested using it for job hunting in the future.

Onwards to new journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment