Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hello from India

I used to volunteer for Alliance for International Women's Rights. I worked with two teenagers over Skype and taught them English as a Second Language. One of the girls, A., eventually graduated from high school in Afghanistan and went to India for university. She left a nice message for me when I was on Skype:


hi hi hi hi
how are you ???
hope you remember me:)
sorry for not contacting you for a long time, i really wanted to talked to you after my classes was finished..... and i had to finish them because I got my India scholarship and had to come over her.
The day i got this great new i wanted to tell because you were the one who gave confidence and had faith on me, and told me i will pass it. I really miss my Skype calsses with you, hope I have those classes once again......:)
Take care won't take you much time i am sure you might be busy.

A.

I really love the program. It is such an interesting way to connect with a stranger on the other side of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment