Friday, May 25, 2012

Sudden Changes

I took this picture on Wednesday. It was warm and I was sweaty when I walked out to the supermarket, only to realize I forgot my credit card and walked all the way home and back out a second time. I was sweating, in a thin jacket, rain jacket and my Columbia Omni-heat shirt. I was overdressed that day.

In the photo, three little kids are peeking into a teachers' house. This is how you entertain yourself if you live in a small town.


Tonight, I went to play board games at another teachers' house. It was raining and extremely windy and A. and I were panting by the time we got to J.'s house. J. and I then went over to R.'s house, where I introduced the gang to Forbidden Island (we won). Then I learned to play Bang.



When I walked home, this is what my door looked like. I had to run through several inches of snow.


There are 6 more days until June. WTF. Here's another shot of my front door.



Thank goodness I still have my Helly Hansen Primaloft jacket. I love it SOOOO much.

No comments:

Post a Comment