Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Hunt Activities

This is a pamphlet for activities that are happening around town today and the next two days as people prepare to leave for the big Goose Hunt. Some families have already taken off. Others you can catch them at the grocery store picking up supplies. I saw a woman today getting a large Coleman ice chest, a Thermos, 2 supersize cartons of eggs and miscellaneous items.

For families that are still here, they will likely attend this festival to mark the Goose Break. Click on it to expand the pictures and read the descriptions of the activities. I wish I could play bingo and wish it was not radio bingo! Booo!!!

Tomorrow I will go to the Gathering Place to see the camouflage contest and the cake contest. I hope I do not have to see any dead animals or carcasses.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete