Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday

Five days left in Waswanipi.

Then I am off to Rouyn on Saturday, Waskaganish for a few days to do a workshop and then I fly up to Great Whale for 4 weeks.


School - I finally did the pH lab with the English Sec 4s. I marked the labs for the French Sec 4s but am still missing conclusions for two students. Another two students did not write the test from last week. Marks for Term 2 are due on Friday.

Generally feeling frustrated with myself for not having accomplished more in 3 weeks. I know I did as much as I could, despite all the stupid interruptions and being new on the job. Was a little bit grumpy towards the end. It was -25 degrees outside and was cold by the time I was leaving. When I went home I ate HUGE big plate of vegetables - peas, water chestnuts, carrots, ginger and tofu - with some quinoa, took a shower and listened to CBC's Wire Tap. Jonathan Goldstein always makes me feel better.

Sitting here writing a lab handout about l’électricité statique. Demain, je vais leur enseigner:

1) Frottement
2) Conduction
3) Induction

1 comment: